2. Favourite player:Current: Alexander Ovechkin. All time: Olie Kolzig
3. Best game I’ve ever been to:vs. the Rangers in game 7 of the 2009 Playoffs. Federov's goal is one of those moments I can still see clearly from my seat when I close my eyes. AND CSN showed my mom and I cheering after his goal. AND I lost my voice for 3 days afterwards and it was the best feeling ever.
4. Three teams I don’t care for:Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Flyers, Montreal Canadiens
5. If my team doesn’t hoist the Cup this year, I hope it goes to:Vancouver b/c they're a pretty good team who's been around a while and never won, like us.
6. First favourite player:Olie Kolzig (and Dainus Zubrus)
7. Why am I a hockey fan:Saw Olie the Goalie play when I was 12 and got hooked since.
8. Team Crosby or Team Ovi:OVIE OVIE OVIE.
9. Second favourite team:Washington Capitals.
10. Favourite Russian player:Alexander Ovechkin
11. Favourite Swedish player:Nicklas Backstrom
12. Favourite American player:Jeff Halpern
13. Favourite Canadian player:Brooks Laich
14. Staals or Sedins:Sedins.
15. Player I like on a team I don’t like:Semyon Varlamov. VARLAMONSTERRRRRRRR ;___;
16. Craziest thing I’ve done for my team:Donned red hair, made countless amounts of artwork (including the detailed sign I make each year), not moved from my spot after a game tying goal/overtime until we win (when I'm not at a game), even if that means laying in the middle of the floor in an uncomfortable position... I could go on and on....
17. First player I met:Chris Clark. :D (at least, that I can remember.....)
18. Team I’ll support in Sochi 2014:USA, then Russia, then Sweden I guess....
19. Arena I’d kill to watch a game in:United Center (one of the things on my bucket list is to go to every NHL arena before I die)
20. Player currently on my team who deserves to have his number retired:Alexander Ovechkin. But not before they retire Olie and Bonzai!!! ;D
Selling some of my old costumes. They’re still in great condition, but I’m never going to wear them again (due to change of interests and whatnot). I’d love to find them a good home and make room in my closet for new projects!! :D
I’m also trying to sell an old sailor uniform top. It was one of my first sewing projects, and while in good condition, it could use a little love. I just need to get rid of it.
Again, I just really want these gone and make up some of the costs of the material, notions, and some of the time/labor spent on it so I can start making new costumes!! Even if you aren’t interested, spread the word to people you think might be interested. Thank you!!